Friday, January 1, 2016

First day of the year of the revolution

January 1st. Trying to type this up on a phone while getting ready for first workout of the year. It's the one time of the year where you have the chance......

Ride arrived earlier than expected.....now resuming post workout....

As I was saying once chance of the year where you can have 100% of your workout goals obtained. Sean and I went to the gym tonight. I was actually shocked at the number of people there. Not in the fact that there was a lot but in the fact that there was less than normal.

I started out tonight with 5 minute of rowing to get loosened up followed by my 100 reps workout
I did 4 sets of bench press, crunches and body weight squats
1st set 25 reps @ 85lbs for bench press
2nd set 25 reps @ 105lbs
3rd set 30 reps @ 75lbs
4th set 20 reps @ 115lbs

Sean and I had talked about a video workout we had seen from Derek Weida and it's as follows:
(We did squat bar no extra weight (55lbs)
10 behind neck
10 shoulder press
10 front raises
10 upright rows

Our order switched the front raises to last, those things are brutal!!!!

After all the lifting it was onward to a half mile of cardio. Alternating between brisk walking a lap and jogging a lap.

Final event was the glorious hot tub for the ten minutes that we had left

Instead of promptly coming home tonpass out I elected to write this up or finish this up. The whole sentence they I started before Sean arrived.

Day one of the revolution is a wrap. I came up with a couple more things to add to my list of the years resolution that I'll bring up next time. For now I'm tuckered out and am heading to dream land.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment