Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coins...making choices that much easer

This marks Day 4 of the intense workout and I woke up at about 4:40 this morning and had a thought that I could head to the gym quickly this morning and be done with it for the day…that thought was rather fleeting as the bed was warm and sleep is an evil mistress.
With plans this evening with Sean on his birthday I don’t want to say I’ll hit the gym after that because it just leaves me open to pushing it off for the day, so I will be doing my Bicep & triceps workout today during my lunch break at my work. 
Theory or that’s what HE said!
Yesterday I recalled that it had been said previously that the third days pain is…unpleasant to say the least and that is holding true, this morning (Jog last night 2.1 miles for cardio) there was maybe one spot on the inside of each forearm that didn’t hurt or was sore from the past 4 days, I’m holding out hope that after today things will become a bit easier (read...less pain / sore).  I did notice an interesting thing yesterday while cooking my chili for lunch.  I am now able to balance on one leg and bring the other leg back in a controlled motion to my butt and forward as in a kicking motion.  I’d been able to do this before on my left leg as it was my stronger leg, but not on my right (weaker leg) 
Birthday boy
So with Sean’s birthdays today, make sure you head over and check out his blog… I spent my cheat day last Saturday at MOA looking for gifts for him and I narrowed it down to a few things….

He's always talking about eating healthy....

For when he wants to keep his calves warm wearing his Daisy Dukes....
 I'm going to head off to find a quarter because I can't decide between the two.....head over to visit Sean and wish him a Happy Birthday in his commet or FB page!!







No comments:

Post a Comment