Saturday, April 7, 2012

the results are in...

So I did not hit the 50lbs mark this week.  ended up 2.2 pounds shy of it.  It'll be taken care of next week (hopefully).  While sitting here typing I decided to do measurements quick....of course it's cheat day and I usually do measurements in the morning instead of afternoon and a couple of cheat day meals in but today has been a blur with a fun improv class at the HUGE theater in Minneapolis.  Anyway the measurements currently stand as follows since the start.
navel: down 8.5 inches
Hips: down 9.25 inches
Thighs: same (I say the same because they fluctuate up or down within .5 inches each week)
Biceps: same

Last night was another great bike ride, 9.5 miles total trip.  It would have been longer but I left the bikes night lights at home and it was getting dark towards the end of the trip.  The plan for the next week remains the same, continue to hit the cardio every day and the weight lifting 3 day a week along with the regular egg bake and chili.

I am slightly apprehensive about Easter tomorrow.  This is my first true Holiday test to see how it all works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment