Monday, February 6, 2012

Feeeeed meeee

The start of the 4th week is here for me and I do have to admit I start it with a feeling of disappointment.  I had hoped with adding a bit of cardio into the mix last week I would see some bigger results.  As I mentioned before my gut is the part that I need to change the most and the fact that the measurements didn't change at all were a big downer for me. I spent a few minutes going "skip this, plan it's not going to work."  But you know man up and buck up I've been feeling generally healthier and my pants ARE fitting looser; I didn't get to my current size in three weeks.  I took a closer look at my eating plan and decided to really head back into the Slow carb plan.  I combined the foods I did with the first week and prepared them all for the week as I did last week because that helped with planning by just having to package everything up in the morning. Packing everything up and nukeing it is awesome as it's quick and prevents this!

This weeks lineup is:

Breakfast: egg bake (eggs with egg whites, black beans, onions, green peppers) w/salsa, and broccoli on the side.



Lunch #1: Chili (Turkey, black beans (xtra amount this batch), light red kidney beans, tomato's, sauerkraut, onions, green peppers, corn) mixed veggies on the side


The Black bar ensures it's healthy?


Lunch #2 salad (BBQ spice (pampered chef variety) chicken, spinach, snap peas, black beans) remaining mixed veggies from lunch #1

There's no picture of this as it won't happen for a few hours, basically the same thing as last week with the addition of snap peas.

There you have it, I'm going to focus on eating more veggies and beans this week to keep the metabolism high as I'm thinking I may have put myself into starvation mode a bit with not eating enough of those two last week.

Aside from that I'm going to add a little kettle bell this week on Mon, Wed, and Friday and on Tues and Thurs and Saturday jogging with the dog along with some rowing in the morning.

Rest assured this week won't be completely about food, I've got an interesting (in my opinion) post coming about a fun project I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment