Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This is how things get awkward....

Quick blurb here today to keep to my goal of hitting this 6 days a week (I don’t write on Sunday because it’s basically the restocking and plotting day of the week for me.)  Last night was day two of adding exercise to the plan and I have to say I may need to re-evaluate what I had planned.  The dog and I enjoyed our 1.5 mile jog/run last night and I was pleasantly surprised I didn’t stop.  Even when she had stopped to check her Pee-mail (I coined that term, thought it was hilarious)  I kept the legs going by jogging in place.  When we got back to the house and thawed out a little bit I realized that my legs hadn’t recovered from the kettelbell on Monday and the jog hadn’t helped them while my arms and chest felt neglected from not getting much lifting in as they’d like.  I’m going to stick with the current routine for tonight with the kbell, Mcrunches after rowing warm up but I may change things up on Thursday depending on how tonight feels. 
I’ll leave you with an exchange I had with a co-worker via our online chat system (quick note my spouse works at the same company that I do and this co-worker mistook me for her, some of the conversation had to be edited for business purposes)


ME
holla chica, was wondering if you're still sending stuff to XXXXXXX?
and

if so if you've sent anything yet today?





Co-Worker (CW)
I am still sending stuff and will be sending today or tomorrow.




ME
awesome!!
do you want a pile for your collection?





CW
is it a pile of titles?




ME
it's a pile of ------- paperwork
filings

i was given a week plus worth of mail





CW
ok, u can just put it in the folder in ur firesafe




ME
the one by me?




CW
the one that you put the titles to go to ----------------in




ME – Just realizing that they think I’m my spouse
um....where is that?
ted...not XXXX....




CW
oops.
i just saw anderson. sorry buddy





ME
my man boobs aren't that big!!!!!!




CW
you can bring them to me and I will hold onto them.




me
lol, ok




CW
(smiley face)





ME
wait....the papers right, not my man boobs...that would be awkward.....





CW
yes the Papers. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment