Thursday, February 9, 2012

Well that didn't go according to plan


Well today's blog  WAS going to be fun, I had scheduled a follow up body scan from before I had started the slow carb diet and was going to share the results/changes; good, bad, or ugly …but not really ugly cause that would be cruel. Just typing that made me picture Elvis Presley doing a remake of the Clint Eastwood movie. Elvis could break into a song with the pistol microphoneThe body scan machine was out of ink and the operators couldn’t figure out how to change the setting to black and white instead of color.  So those results will have to come at a later time.  Technically foreshadowing at its worst.
The only other plan I had was for tomorrow blog to work on a leather gauntlet I’m making but that’s not ready and it’s more of a visual thing than a writing effort.
So I searched for headlines on something to write about…..there was a dog that bit an anchor in the face but that’s going to get enough hits by itself for all points, until I stumbled upon this.  Check this out and without looking at the bottom of the picture, how many of these artists can you name for the 90’s???
I managed to clock in at 5 and 1 was a giveaway because it had Hanson on the preview
 …mmm-bop…(that will now be stuck in your head if you finish the rest of the chorus)
you can thank me later!

1 comment:

  1. I got 5, too,
    but, I should've gotten K.D. Lang.
    That was just dumb.
    And I missed the Hanson thing, as well. buh.
    Btw, thanks to you, it is "Charro"
    I won't be getting out of my head...
    and not the 'cuchi-cuchi' Charo.

    Will be watching for your results.

    ReplyDelete